Welcome to LaurenFiit
Online fitness classes for those on the go.
30 to 60 minute classes with unlimited access.
Chose when you train or join in with the live workouts via Facebook.
Why Choose Us?
High Intensity Interval Training is a great way to burn calories and help raise your metabolism.
HIIT is short bursts of high intensity activity such as sprinting or burpees, something that really gets your heart rate up!
Kettlebells are a great tool for building strength, improving fitness and improving flexibility.
They are a great metabolic conditioning tool and great for a full body workout. They also really help develop core strength and stability.
Upper Body, Lower Body, Abs & core stability, Chest and Triceps, Back and chest, Glutes and Hamstrings, these are all areas that will be targeted specifically in workouts. Working on specific areas means you can chose the areas you want to focus on the most and repeat the videos as many times as you like.
Foam Roller recovery
Stretching is always necessary when you are active as it helps to improve your muscular balance and flexibility. Using a foam roller is taking it one step further and really helps to reduce muscle soreness and improve recovery time. It can also really help in preventing injury.
You can be a busy professional or a busy student. A new mum or a busy dad. A workaholic or a choc-a-holic! Online classes work for everyone.
What do you need to succeed?
- All you need is a phone or tablet to watch your workouts, access to Facebook for the exclusive group and zoom for the live workouts.
- There are 3 live classes per week to choose from and these are saved for two weeks on the Classify platform. There is also over 280 real time workouts saved in the Facebook group that you have exclusive access to.
- Live workouts are scheduled at the same time each week.
Monday 6pm – HIIT with kit
Thursday 9:30am – Kettlebells
Saturday 9:30am – Full body resistence.
- You don’t need any equipment to start as there are bodyweight workouts in the exclusive Facebook group. But you may find over time you want to challenge yourself so I would recommend buying some dumbbells and some kettlebells to help you progress.
- You don’t need to be fit to start. All levels of fitness are welcome and there are always alternatives and progressions for every exercise.
- Being a part of the LaurenFiit community will help keep you on track and the group motivation is amazing. All of our members have had huge successes in both gaining fitness and strength, losing weight and improving mental health.